Monsoon is around the corner and it is that time of the month that creates havoc on our skin! As we get ready for the monsoon our skin is most affected in this season. People who possess oily skin are more prone to skin issues at this time of year. It is very necessary to take care of skin and constantly change your skincare regime as per the weather and the surroundings. Here, we will reveal various tips for different types of skincare for glowing and healthy skin during the Monsoon.
Tips for Dry Skin
Drink water more often in a day even if it leads to frequent urination. Water is one of the most important sources of hydration in our body. Moisturizing your skin at regular intervals would keep the outer layer of your skin evenly hydrated, thereby leaving it glowing and look. Use Pearl day cream and night cream to keep your skin shining & healthy. Keep away from alcohol-based products, because they might contain chemicals that cause your skin allergies.
Tips for Oily Skin
1. Use natural products as nature always offers the best remedies for your skin. Pearl’s Aloe -vera foaming face wash is a gentle exfoliator made specifically to treat oil production & acne. This Vitamin A & C rich formula also helps scrub off that tan and reveal bright, new skin.
2. Pearl Day Cream – A magical blend of freshness just for your face while on the go, to refresh your skin and eradicate oiliness. It’s a one-stop destination to visibly reduce acne and all your skin problems in a go.
3. Natural remedies such as a pack made with besan and milk, lemon and honey, etc that repairs your skin and leaves it looking fresh and glowing.
4. Try to use lukewarm water to wash your face. This is a better way to get rid of the oil on your skin.
5. Washing your face multiple times a day would help reduce the sebum in the skin that causes acne.
Tips for Combination of Oily & Dry Skin
1. Washing your face 2-3 times every day with an aloe vera-based face wash. Pearl’s foaming face wash with aloe vera extracts is the best product for this monsoon.
2. Keep your face dry with a towel at hand to avoid dust being accumulated on the skin.
3. Moisturize the skin thoroughly with Pearl’s moisturizer.
4. Scrub your face regularly with banana peels for glowing and smooth skin.
5. As monsoon is around the corner, go ahead with natural home remedies along with pearl’s skincare regime as compared to chemical products available in the market.